NIVO EKO, d.o.o., production of construction material in Žalec
NIVO EKO, d.o.o. PRESENTS THE PRODUCTION OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL IN ŽALEC
PGM Žalec is known as a reliable and trustworthy partner in the field of construction material production, as well as manufacturing and service activities. With experience, tradition, and maturity, but also youthful ambitiousness, we can handle all challenges. We are distinguished by quick adaptability, responsiveness, respect of agreements, and ensuring the highest level of services, which our clients especially appreciate and happily return to us again and again for numerous years.
Our development, upgrades of the comprehensive offer, and growth in all areas, are guided by a clear vision, directed towards a careful planning of future steps and well thought out steps towards new opportunities.
FROM A RICH TRADITION TO THE MOST MODERN PRODUCTION PROCESSES
The manufacturing activities in Vrbje by Žalec boast a long tradition of several decades, which was constantly directed towards a strategic and long-term development with an ear for the needs of the market. At the very start of operation, we set a goal to ensure the highest level of services and even in the time of trial production, we met all required criteria regarding control and certification, as well as monitoring of all the production phases. Our efforts were repaid with the acquired quality mark, issued by GI-ZRMK Ljubljana for high quality products. Along with production expansion, we also constantly invested into technology upgrades and, in the year 2001, completely modernised all production processes. We also consider environment protection very important, and thus operate in a closed production cycle, without harmful emissions.
Nowadays, PGM Žalec is known as a modern, high quality production, the basic activity of which is a production of elements for modern reinforced concrete sewer systems. As a supporting programme, our assortment is complemented by products for a wider external arrangement of roadways, yards, and exterior environment.
VISION: POSITIONING AMONG THE LEADING EUROPEAN PARTNERS IN THE FIELD OF REINFORCED CONCRETE PRODUCT MANUFACTURE
With knowledge, technology, and excellent references, we have fortified our spot among the leading European partners in the field of reinforced concrete product manufacture, whereby as many as 40% of produced quantities are exported to foreign markets. In the future, too, we wish to remain a significant partner in large national and international infrastructural projects from the field of civil engineering, such as highway, railway, and other infrastructural networks. Our manufacturing activity will be developed as a programme of concrete goods.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PRODUCTION
- Production of pipe programme takes place in vertical steel moulds with vibration technique, which allows a daily production of over 500 metres of reinforced concrete pipes; armature baskets are prepared on an automatic bending, assembling, and welding device.
- A consistency of concrete production is enabled, along with the laboratory, by computer control software and moisture probes, placed in all six aggregate hoppers, as well as in the mixer.
- The maturing area for freshly made pipes contributes to ensuring consistent quality.
- Proof of sealing is carried out on every pipe, marked with a registration number and standard designation upon exit.
- Produced pipes have built in, integrated rubber gaskets, which allow flexible and tight connections.
- Diameters of standard pipes are between 300mm and 1200mm, and standard length of 2500mm and 3000mm.
- Concrete shafts in the assortment come in diameters from 800mm to 1000mm and are, considering the demanding projects, assembled from various prefabricated elements and provide various forms of inflow and outflow.
- An additional production programme is also available: connection pipes, pipe deviations and arches, concrete shafts, prefabricated gullets, sedimentation tanks, sand traps, box elements, corners, troughs, channels, as well as various concrete foundations, etc.
- The production line with shaker tables allows for production of various, made-to-measure concrete and reinforced concrete plates, as well as other elements, such as products for the needs of external arrangement: benches, plant troughs, waste bins, etc. complemented with another natural material – impregnated wood.
- All internal transportation within the production is automatic, both the transport of concrete to the place of installation, as well as the transport of newly made pipes to the maturing area and the next day, to the testing and marking line. The task of few workers in pipe production is mainly that of monitoring.
- Along with concrete production, the concrete plant Ocmer of PGM Žalec also makes various kinds of concrete mixes for the requirement of transportation concretes.